Well, as the website still in the early stages of development, let’s break the ground and make a first blog post. What’s going to be in this blog you may ask if anyone will ever read it….Well….I’m gonna use it for some of the photoshoots that I do, maybe a little bit behind of scenes stuff, probably some gear that I use and similar stuff. I’m gonna try to keep things straight about business and no bs, so for now, thank you for reading this quick update and I am hoping to be finished with this new website in about a week or so. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some of my work and please feel free to drop your questions here, or on the facebook.
The Truth About GUI and Decklink
All You Need to Know About NEW Video Scopes in DR 16
Davinci Resolve 16 Object Removal VS Mocha Pro
Davinci Resolve 16 Object Removal
How to Color Grade for Movie Theater
Secret Blackmagic Design Don't Want You To Know
What is the rate for Color Grading ???
Should you Overclock for Davinci Resolve? Thread Ripper 2950x Tested
LiveStream Q and A Gear and Tech Talk
- Is New Mac Mini Best Computer of 2018 or Another Flop ?
- Can Digital Look Like Analog Film ? Everything You Need to Know How To Get Closer Analog Film Look
- Joshua Tree Fashion Photoshoot / The Man & The Bag
- Advanced Cinematography & Color Grading / Shooting Sport Ad Style Commercial
- Modeling Portfolio PhotoShoot / How to Shoot it